Classic Gin and Tonic
The classic and most popular way to drink gin is with tonic water. With a huge range of gins and tonics out there you can have fun experimenting with tastes and flavours to find the best gin and tonic recipe for you. Our G&T recipe is very simple and a great way to start but you might find that you want to adapt the ratios and flavours to your own tastes.
(Cocktail recipe serves 1)
- 25ml of Hooting Owl Signature Gin
- 40-80ml of tonic (depending on the gin/strength or how you like it, we recommend trying Double Dutch tonics)
- Garnish (juniper berries, lemon, lime, etc)
- Using either a single (25ml) or double measure (50ml) add the gin to a glass.
- Top with tonic water - we recommend at first trying 50ml of tonic to every 25ml of gin.
- Add a generous amount of ice.
- Take in the aromatic scent of your gin, sip and enjoy!