Raspberry Gin Iced Tea
Craving an alcoholic beverage but bored of your usual?
Why not try one of our favourites- Raspberry Gin Iced Tea!
We thought we would hop onto the iced tea trend but give it a Hooting Owl twist… what’s not to love?
With iced tea being a refreshing drink alone, combining this with our very own fruity Raspberry Gin, you cannot go wrong.
This cocktail is also paired with elderflower cordial; the elderflower flavour profile is described as a uniquely fresh, fruity, green and slightly floral with subtle pear, lychee and tropical nuances. Match this with the pink grapefruit juice and spiced rum to unlock a complete new palette of flavour!
This cocktail combines alcohol with the classic favourite, iced tea, to create a fruity and refreshing drink. The lightness of the raspberry gin complements the spiced rum perfectly, and let’s not ignore the aesthetic of this decadent pink drink.
(Cocktail recipe serves 1)
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- 25ml Hooting Owl VIE Yorkshire Raspberry Gin
- 25ml Spiced Rum
- 25ml Elderflower Cordial
- 25ml Pink Grapefruit Juice
- Brew the chamomile tea bag with 80ml of boiling water and steep for 2-3 mins. Remove the bag and leave to cool for 5 mins.
- Pour tea into cocktail shaker alongside the raspberry gin, spiced rum, elderflower cordial, pink grapefruit juice and ice.
- Shake well, until ice cold.
- Strain into a chilled glass and serve.