The key to this gin cocktail is to make sure your glass is filled with crushed ice, don’t just stick to ice cubes as it won’t be quite the same. Crushed ice compliments the drink and also allows for the Creme de Mure to mix through the drink when poured over, it’s what makes the Bramble cocktail such an eye-catching drink.
(Cocktail recipe serves 1)
- 50ml of Hooting Owl East Yorkshire Gin
- 25ml of lemon juice
- 15ml of a simple syrup
- 15ml of Creme de Mure (blackberry liqueur)
- Fresh blackberries for garnish
- Slowly add the gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup into a glass filled with crushed ice.
- Then slowly add the creme de mure over the top.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries.