The Environmental Policy of The Velotarian Boutique Ltd T/A The Hooting Owl Distillery (“the Company”) is to ensure so far as it is reasonably practicable that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
As a business we know that we generate waste products. However as we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of the business operation.
Our stated aims are to:
- Aim to continuously improve our environmental performance particularly with regards to our recycling and re-use of all products.
- Where possible we will use recycled or ecologically friendly paper.
- We will use ‘waste’ paper for notepads unless confidentiality may be compromised.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficiency of those resources by printing double sided where practicable
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling
- Recycle all paper products, ink or toner cartridges, glass, water and all packaging materials.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements.
- Incentivise customers both domestic and commercial to re-use or return our bottles, or at the very least commit to recycle them, a 50P refund will be made for all bottles returned.
This Environmental Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.
This Environmental Policy Statement has been approved & authorised by:
Name: Dominic M’Benga
Position: Principle Partner
Signature: Dominic M’Benga